Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YAY ME!!!

I'm patting myself on the back...I am actually ahead of the game (for now anyway). I have all of my stuff cut, packed and ready to go for my class tomorrow!! This is huge for me...especially since my schedule has gone from crazy to absolutely insane!!!

Starting on Saturday, this is how the after school/weeekend schedule looks...Mondays - Brownies, Tuesdays - Swimming, Wednesdays - baseball & Tennis, Thursdays - Tennis, Fridays -Swimming, Saturdays - Baseball, Sundays - swimming...do you think we are going to be busy enough??? Thankfully most of these things are no more than 2 hours...but it means that I have to be super organized and have everything ready for when the kids get home from school...including dinner so that they can eat right away and we can leave for whatever event is scheduled for the day. I will definitely be cherishing any quiet time at the end of the day so I can relax and stamp!!

Speaking of stamping...here is the card I made last night...I followed the Mojo Monday sketch #84 and used Kenya Ketto from Stamping Bella. I watercoloured her with CTMH Key Lime, Su's Appricot Appeal and Pink Pirouette. The background is CTMH key lime and I embossed it with the CB swiss dots folder. Kenya is layered on Pink Pirouette (love that colour) and I added 3 orange crackle dots along the side. I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch then layered it on small scallop of appricot appeal cut out with my nesties, the bow is appricot appeal grosgrain from SU. The bottom piece of patterned paper is MME from the Tres Jolie line. Not my ususal colours but quite cheerful for such a gloomy day!!



Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I Love that image;) Great job and lovin' the music on your blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard, Bizzare Love Triangle By Frente? I love her version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you for getting this fabulous card done amid the calendar chaos at your house!!! Too funny...I just finished my card for tomorrow and I used the exact same sketch and the same sentiment!!! Great minds think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Love Kenya and the fun colors you used. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete