Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Still Smiling!!!

'Cause I had such a great day yesterday!! I went to Bellaland...my friend Dana was visiting from Calgary and Leslie (who lives in TO but I never see...) was going too...and SURPRISE!!! in walks my friend Karen who came up from Boston. Of course Nicky and Em were there and Janet (another friend) came too. It was a PHENOMENAL day...of course the time went way too quickly but still it was sooooo nice to see everyone.

I made this card last night, I haven't had time to make anything for the last few days so it was nice to have some quiet time to stamp. This image from Stamping Bella made me think of the day...of course a few more girls would have been better but Shopabellas was as close as I could get. It really is accurate...we all walked out of there with bags full of stuff...but then when you go to Bellaland...how can you not??

The image is stamped and coloured with copics...I cut a partial circle using We R Memory keepers paper and layered it on a piece of coral coredinations paper. I added a Bashful Blue ribbon knot at the top and some hot pink crackle dots along the bottom edge of the circle. I inked the friends part of the "bestest friends" sentiment from stamping Bella and layered it on some Bashful Blue.

The card came together pretty quickly and so did this post...good thing 'cause my day is packed...Jordan and I spent 2 hours for a 10 minute visit at the oral surgeon...I have my class tomorrow with my ladies and I have to prep everything...and I decided to take the kids to the circus tonight as a special treat...so I'm off to get all my work done so I'm ready for tomorrow!!

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww such a great card! i had a lot of fun yesterday! :) we need to do it again!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was us yesterday!!! Thanks so much for driving in to TO to see me yesterday - what a perfect way to end my trip :) Yep I am home with my new stuff I can hardly wait to play tomorrow (too tired tonight!!)

    ReplyDelete