Thursday, April 23, 2009

Submission Day..

For Bellariffic Fridays. I made my card just now...it's ok but I don't love it...didn't love yesterdays either but it is getting better (I've been playing...). I think I have too much on mind and it is affecting my ability create...My house is chaos, the garden needs work, the laundry rivals mount Rushmore...I could go on but I'm sure you get the point!!

So here is my submission for Bellariffic Fridays...I used my newly purchased Lucy Ketto for this one. The colour combo for the challenge was pink and brown so I used up some patterned paper I had and added some raspberry baubles and some pink velvet ribbon from Fancy Pants. I also added some hot pink glitter to the dots in between the diamonds on the paper. No more detail for you today...I'm off to clean house.

Don't forget to check out the submissions tomorrow on Blogabella

1 comment: