Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Promises, Promises

That I couldn't keep (SIGH!!!) I really did plan on making a card last Thursday night...but you as ususal my plans went awry!! It was a CRAZY weekend...with the kids home Friday and Monday and Hubby working everyday except Sunday and of course it was Easter...well needless to say... No stamping time for me!!

I did make the time yesterday after the kids went to bed, I was going through withdrawal so I had to do something!!

I made this card using Rollanda Ketto from Stamping Bella. I watercoloured her using SU's Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana. I coordinated the background layers and ribbon to match the colours I used. The patterned paper is DCWV- glitter stack...I wasn't planning on using this paper but it had the same colours so it went well ( I also have a lot of it so I figured it needed using up...I'm still on my mission to use up at least 25 sheets before I buy any more paper...So far so good...but I have to admit I'm getting "itchy" to buy!!

I added 3 gold glitter dots and stamped the sentiment which is from PaperTrey Ink Mixed Messages set.
I have a busy week ahead of me...hopefully I'll have time to make a few cards!!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: