Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Friday!!!

yay!!! don't you love Fridays??? Two days coming up with no lunches to pack, no homework to get done, no rushing to make the bus...

Well it is Friday so I still have to pack lunches and get kids dressed and make the bus, which means I only have about 10 minutes to post the card I made yesterday.

This is my submission for the Bellariffic Fridays challenge, Emily posted a sketch for this weeks challenge and I have to say I had fun doing it (although I only had an hour yesterday to get it done and submitted.)
I used one of my new stamps (and one of the new releases). I ended up using scraps of paper I had lying on my desk so I have no idea where they are from. I coloured in my Shower Bugg Huggabugg and layered it on some pink. I added stickles to the dots and wings for some bling and of course some glitter dots around the circle image...'cause I just love ALL the dots!!

(just a note...I edited my post and took at the picture of the sketch...the text wasn't loading properly and was driving me crazy!! Hop over to Blogabella to look at the sketch and all of the wonderful submissions!!!)

Thanks for looking and have a great Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. great card! sooooooo cute!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miche she's SOOOO cute - hopefully you aren't having rain showers out there!!

    ReplyDelete