Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a Record...

for me anyway, 3 days in a row we've made the bus!! I am so organized in the mornings it blows me away...well sort of organized...it is pizza day at school so I didn't have to pack lunches...just snacks.

So here we are 9am and I am posting to my blog. Some of you who know me are laughing cause you know this won't last (it never does!!). And I have to confess I am not really organized I just pretend I am.
So it is Bellariffic Friday and as I mentioned yesterday I have my card made...the problem is (proof of not being organized!!) I forgot to send my submission to Em (big sigh!!). But I'll show you my card anyway.

Em posted this picture for the challenge...I love the way these colours look together.
I decided to use Margarita Ketto for my card this week. I watercoloured her with SU's Tangerine Tango, Kiwi kiss and summer sun. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny - Back to Basics and it goes perfectly with the Tangerine Tango. I used SU's Kiwi Kiss double sided satin ribbon to Tie a knot around the top layer. I added some Dazzling Diamonds to her crown and the little star on her shoe...I love her shoes...I used to have bright yellow converse just like these!! The sentiment is from SU's really retro set..I really like the font in this set.
So now hop over to Blogabella and take a look at all the fantastic submissions (minus one) that have been sent in.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. what a great card Miche! i love it:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margariiiiiiiiita is simply adorable! Great job Miche! And yes, you KNOW I'm chuckling away here in Boston at your organization. Just like you'd be chuckling at mine! Bwah ha ha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete