Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crazy Saturdays...

They always are, but today I have a bit of breather. Usually we get up and have breakfast and then I leave to take Jessie to swim practice and Jordan goes with hubby to basketball. Timing is crucial 'cause Rob plays basketball Saturday mornings and gets home around 10...with my extra large double double...I have just enough time to finish it and then we go our separate ways until around 1:00. After that it is house cleaning, laundry, play time outside (only if it is nice...I don't do cold/wet weather).

Today Jordan has a bday party so I told Rob to take Jessie to swim practice and I am taking Jordan to the party. It is for his best friends (twins) so I had to make two cards last night. We have to leave in about 15 minutes...just enough time to post the cards I made for the party. I kept them pretty much the same, just changed up the background layers to make them a little different.


I used Tyler the Jock from Stamping Bella and some patterned paper from one of SU's simply Scrappin' Kits. I stuck with the colours in the paper for most of my colouring and layers...Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, and Soft Sky (all retired). The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the Bitty Birthday Set. I added the same 3 colours of ribbon (I'm so glad I stocked up on these!!) to dress up the image a bit.



Thanks for looking...and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment