Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Better Late....

Than not at all!! I'm late today 'cause I had my ladies class this afternoon and errands to run after that. I figure if I'm really fast I'll get this done just in time to get the kids off the bus (7 minutes and counting....)
I started this card last night and finished it this morning...I think I still need to play with the layout but I'll post it anyway.

The image is one of the new Penny Black stamps...I bought this one and another...I limited myself to just two...'cause really, I have enough stamps!!!

I used the same colours as yesterdays post (I really like this plaid paper...can you tell...giggle). I also used my new swiss cheese punch and layered some bashful blue under the strip where the holes are and added some diamond ice baubles in some of the holes.

As I said, I'm still playing...I'll let you know what I come up with!! Gotta go catch the bus now!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH this is the stamp you were telling me about very cute & love the punch - did it come out of the packing easily?! :)

    ReplyDelete