Thursday, April 2, 2009

We are on a Roll

Two days in a row now we've made the bus..and I made a card again this morning...I just love starting my day like this!!!!



I'm not going to show you the card I made today...It is for Bellariffic Fridays so I'll wait and post it tomorrow. I do have a card to show you though. It is one I made for a bday party Jessie went to and it was for her "boyfriend"...such as boyfriends are at the age of 8. I used Kissieface from Stamping Bella and watercoloured using SU's Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Brocade Blue and Mellow Moss. I had the patterned paper from somewhere and it went really well with the colours. I love the sentiment from SU's Hugs and Wishes set...I use it all the time, and on this card it went perfectly with the image.

Of course when HE saw the card, his reaction was EEEEWWW!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW they're cute - lovely card my friend & what's this you guys being all organized in the mornings?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my they are sweet! cute card!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete