Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh My...

Has it really been this long since I've posted??!! Well I have been busy...just not stamping. Hubby took the last 2 days of March break off so I had everyone in the house Thursday thru Sunday. we went to Chuck E Cheese on Thursday so that day was a total write off...in the sense of getting anything done...But the kids had a phenomenal time so it was well worth it.

The rest of the time I pretty much spent procrastinating...Have I mentioned I tend to do that...A LOT!! Needless to say, I didn't get any of my goals completed...you remember...all my classes for my seniors group...getting the house all cleaned up...Yeah well...it's a good thing I don't stress about things like that!!! Today is another day!!

Soooo what did I do all weekend?? Not much...but this card will give you a hint...
This is another stamp I purchased from Stamping Bella..it is one of those that I really don't know what to do with, but I just fell in love with it.
I made this card a while ago so I don't remember much other than it is watercoloured...and I had to go over the writing 'cause it didn't show up once I had coloured in the image.
So....have you guessed...Yup, I read! I finished two books over the last 3 days...Not anything deeply philosophical so I probably didn't gain much wisdom..but it was nice and relaxing! So now...I'm off to do some house cleaning and laundry since it was horribly neglected over the weekend...hmm, I'll have to find some time to stamp too!!
have a great day!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute I didn't know they had a stamp like this how perfect for making book marks or gift cards for Chapter cards!!

    ReplyDelete