Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing...

Tatiana Ketto....yes another stamp from the Ketto line!! This is the one (well there are others too...) that I was colouring while Hubby was hogging the computer this W/E. I have to say I am really having fun with these...they are just so cute!! (Thanks Elaine!!!)

So I put her together just now...I got on a cleaning kick about 3 hours ago and I am finally taking a break. My cleaning kick (totally off topic here) started with the family room...moved on to the front hall and then the kitchen. The rest of my house is still a disaster but at least I have 3 rooms done! I now have a new goal...this is in addition to getting all 6 classes done...I am going to get my house in order!!!!! I'm not kidding when I say it is a disaster. It doesn't help when my two munchkins are constantly adding to our already extensive collection of CLUTTER. Just yesterday my son found a deer antler in our backyard (a pretty big one) and he's decided it should be displayed prominently on our mantle...he's so proud of his find...how do you say no??

I should mention that I have slowly been de-junking the house...I started following Flylady about a year ago (off and on)...well I am back on as of today and I am determined to get things in order...the way I see it, the sooner I get it done...the more time I have to STAMP!!!



OK...back to Tatiana...I never would have put these colours together on a card but I just used the colours in the patterned paper (Bo Bunny) and voila...she looks so cute!! I watercoloured her with SU's Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, and Certainly Celery. I layered the patterned paper on some Riding Hood Red. I layered Tatiana on Summer sun and popped her up. In the middle I added a strip of Riding Hood red layered on a scalloped piece of Summer Sun (love that SU scallop edge punch). I pierced holes in the centre of the scallops and added a strip of celery grosgrain to tie it all together. One diamond ice bauble in the centre of the flower and 3 along the bottom edge added a little bit of bling. The best thing about her is her hair...reminds me of my daughters when she left the house to play today...LOL

I just went and checked out Emily's challenge for the week at the Stamping Bella Blog and I think my colours match...or should it be orange instead of red??? Let me know what you think...I might actually have a submission ready before the day before (does that make sense??)

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute - my opinion of course is that it's orange; but you know that's my colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...she's ADORABLE!!! AND, she just arrived at my house today too...can't wait to play! :)

    ReplyDelete