Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Happy Day

in Bellaland!! Yes, I actually made it out there today...with the kids in tow. I had to bribe them to agree (I know, I know, who's in charge???!!!) but we went and I had a great time!! There is just something about going to the store that makes you feel happy. So now I am sitting here thinking of all the lovely stamps I bought and trying to figure out which one I want to use first. I was good though...I didn't buy a single piece of patterned paper, as tempting as it was...and it was!!!
My only creation today is Teddybella...remember the Amimals Giraffe baby card I made...well I saw my friend who is due any day and her "tummy" took me by surprise. It shouldn't, I've been there twice...but how soon we forget. Anyway seeing her made me think of Teddybella so I made this card for her.

I stamped her on whisper white card stock and coloured her in with Copics. I used my black stardust pen to colour in the teddybear's nose. I layered the card with SU's chocolate chip and a piece of MME's dreamy plaid. I added a piece of chocolate gros grain ribbon in behind the image and added the sentiment stamped in tempting turquoise. Sorry not too many details tonight...it's late and we have a busy day tomorrow...going to Chuck E Cheese with my friend Jenny and her kids....
I told my guys tonight and they are bouncing off the walls!!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute Miche! I LOVE the colours you pulled from the paper to colour the image, especially her blue top...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle what a cute card. I love the colours and loved meeting your adorable and well behaved kids.
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete