Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not so Lazy



Sundays!! I have my stamp club meeting tonight so I have to come up with a technique to teach my group. As usual, I have waited 'til the last minute! I have to say I quite like the card I have come up with...I used the faux metal technique. the card didn't photograph well so it looks better in real life...at least I think so.


The card is pretty much all SU!! The base is whisper white layered with pink pirouette and going grey. I melted 3 layers of silver ep and stamped one of the images from Pocket Silhouettes into the still hot ep. Make sure you ink your stamp with versamark first...otherwise it will stick to the ep...Trust me, I learned this the wrong way!!!


I used one of the sentiments from the set and stamped it with going grey. I punched it out with the small oval and layered it onto a pink pirouette oval. A silver brad on either side of the sentiment helped balance the card. I added some 5/8 white satin ribbon behind the faux metal image which is also layered on pink pirouette and popped it up.


Happy first day of March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment