Monday, March 16, 2009

2 Down...4 to Go

So I got my second class done for my seniors group...Again it is one I've done before (why re-invent the wheel right???) but I changed it up and used different papers. The first time I did this class it took me forever to figure out the dimensions and how I put it together...now that I know how...it didn't take long at all. I was actually going to post this on the weekend but my darling husband was HOGGING the computer!!!!

So here it is...It is a Portfolio that holds these 4 cards inside. I used SU's retired Parisian Breeze paper(I was very sad to see it go 'cause I really liked the colours). The two colours I used were Pink Pirouette and Bravo Burgundy. I used the SU stamp set Upsy Daisy....I looooove the flower image in that set!! To keep things simple, all the flowers are stamped with Pink Pirouette and all the sentiments (also in this set) are in Bravo Burgundy. The cards slide into pockets inside the folder so when you open it, everything is contained. The last time I taught this class it was a hit, I hope my ladies like it too!!!
So...since I couldn't post this weekend...I had time to do some colouring...stay tuned, I may be putting up another card later...
Happy Monday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment