Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This is it....

Last Day of school...the kids are sooooo excited!!! You'll be happy to know I finished all my teacher cards...I just forgot to take pictures of the last two layouts so you'll just have to take my word that they looked good (I'm patting myself on the back!!!)

This card is one I made for the school librarian...she also teaches the kids computers. I used bookwormabella for her last year so this year I decided to use Reading Reverie...I hope Em comes up with a new reading/book themed stamp before the end of the next school year...LOL.
I used Tangerine Tango (almost retired) ,So Saffron and certainly celery from SU for the backgrounds and a small scrap of patterned paper (from somewhere). The oyster Baubles are from Stamping Bella and the bow at the top is so saffron (SU sab ribbon).

Come back tomorrow and check out the card I made for the music teacher...


No comments:

Post a Comment