Monday, June 8, 2009

Corrosive Challenge Blog....

I'm on the design team!! For the next 3 months I will be designing for Janet's Corrosive Challenge Blog. A new challenge is posted every Sunday and you have until the following Saturday send in your submission...so why not come Play with us!!

This Sunday's challenge was a Father's Day/Masculine card...I opted for the masculine 'cause my kids will be making their own cards for Daddy.

I used Golfafella from Stamping bella and watercoloured using my SU inks. The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella and I used the splatter stamp from SU's Itty Bitty Backgrounds on the Mellow Moss and stamped the sentiment in chocolate chip. The small chocolate dots at the bottom and top left are Scribbles 3 dimensional fabric paint...it works great on paper too!!
I'm not sure who will get this card...I don't know a single guy that golfs!
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment