Friday, June 5, 2009

8 Days a Week...

I grew up listening to the Beatles (my older brother loved them). 8 Days a Week used to be one of my favourites...I've also decided that I need 8 days in a week so things wouldn't be as hectic...that 8th day would be my day to stamp since the others are all used up with other things!!

Once again, a crazy week with no time for anything...I did one submission...bellariffic Fridays of course!! The challenge this week was a sketch that Karen came up with...I pulled the card together in about 10 minutes + another 10 to colour the image...that was it for my week of stamping....20 minutes.

I used Rumor has it girl and coloured in with copics (time was a factor). I used Parisian Breeze DSP (retired) from Stampin Up! and followed the sketch for layout. I stamped the sentiment (included with the stamp) on piece of so saffron ribbon and added a couple of punched flowers. Other than the oyster bauble in the middle of the flower, there are no other embellishments...nice and simple!!


Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Really CUTE Miche! Hopefully you'll get more than 20 miutes of stamping next week...fingers crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete