Thursday, June 18, 2009

Half way there...

So you know the Bon Jovi song Livin' on a Prayer...it is stuck in my head today (that is why I chose it for the song on my blog today...hee hee..). I love Bon Jovi and could probably come up with a song for pretty much anything...

Anyway, I'm half way to having my teacher thank you's done...Yay me!!

I made this card (actually 12 of them) last night...I was just playing with scraps and this is the layout I ended up with...I like it, I'll have to use it again someday...but first I still have 22 more teacher cards to make.

Same stamp as the other day (teachabella) but this time I used a different plaid paper (can you tell I like plaids...GRIN). This one is from We R Memory Keepers...picked it up at Michaels of all places... I used SU's Groovy Guava (retired), Apricot Appeal and Bashful blue for my assorted layers. I tied a knot of blue satin ribbon around the plaid piece and added 3 apricot baubles at the bottom of the card.

Gotta go now...22 more cards to make...YIKES!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) I LOVE BON JOVI:) good luck on the cards!! lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete