Friday, June 26, 2009

First Day of Summer Holidays...

thankfully the weather is nice and the kids will spend the day in the pool at my Mom's!! I snuck away to run some errands and quickly post the card I promised yesterday.

I also promise to change the music really soon...I am sooooo not into Alice Cooper...but seriously the song is just perfect!

So here is the card I made for the kids music teacher...it is also my submission for Bellariffic Fridays (make sure you go check out the awesome submissions...). The challenge this week was a sketch...loooove doing those, it makes card making soooo easy!!

I used rockabella for this one, coloured her in to match the MME Laundry Line paper. The background layers are Regal rose and soft sky( retired) from SU. I added some crystal effects to the guitar to make it shiny but it made the rose red colour look really orangey (is that a word??)...Didn't love that but I had no time to redo it so it stayed. A few platinum glitter dots to add some bling and the card was done


Thanks for looking...enjoy the first weekend of summer holidays (if you have kids)...I bet I get the "I'm bored" before the end of the weekend...LOL

3 comments:

  1. OH i love this card and i love Alice Cooper ;)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the entire weekend without "I'm bored" What a perfect card and perfect music for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice reading yoour post

    ReplyDelete