Thursday, October 29, 2009

Running out of Time...

So this is the card that I meant to post yesterday...but I ran out of time...and now I'm running out of time again. I started this week with all kinds of plans on things I was going to do, needless to say half of them weren't even started (let alone finished) and I won't mention the half I did start..LOL.
One of the things on the list was to make the treat bags for the kids to bring in to their classes on Friday...yes that would be tomorrow and I haven't even started. I need to make a total of 43 so it isn't too bad but like I said...I haven't started...good thing Greys is on tonight so I can stamp and stuff in front of the T.V. - after the kids swim practice of course...I love Bell's time shift capability!!!

Onto the card...I'm not sure if I like this one...still thinking about it. I do love the images though in the Stephanie Fizer "I {heart} books" set. I think it is the layout I'm not sure about...but it is made now so I'm not about to change it. I added some glitter around the image, some baubles at the edges and a little bit of crystal effects on her glasses. the patterned paper is the White Out Line from we R memory keepers...I just used up some odds and ends left over from another card.


Check back tomorrow and you'll get to see what I came up with for treat bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment