Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I got Mail!!

No card from me today...I did make one but you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to see it!!

I got a card in the mail today (I'm singing this as I write...LOL) It is a birthday (somewhat late) card from my friend Leslie...now I knew Leslie's card would be late...and to her credit based on the date and the footprints (yes footprints!!!) on the envelope, I would say this is a definite case of "lost in the mail". I had to do a little surgery and replace the baubles...I think the "foot" crushed them :o(

I don't care how late it is...I love getting cards in the mail...and as you can see, she did a fabulous job on this one!!!
Thank you Leslie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I wondered what happened to it. Footprints?! Broken baubles?! Sheesh, it's a miracle it arrived in one piece! I'm so glad you like it. I made a few with that layout - I think it was a Karen layout and I even entered it in Joanne's Birth-o-versary contest. I'm so glad you finally got it! :)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete