Monday, October 26, 2009

I think I'm back

Kay, so the last few weeks have been insane for me...but I think I have things under control (well not really but I pretend I do...LOL). At least for this week, I don't have toooo much on my plate so I'm really hoping I'll get some stamping time in!!


I inked up another of my Who's that girl stamps and made this card...I had a tough time figuring out my colours and then I decided to paper piece the wall paper...mental note to self...don't paper piece images that have tons of cutting!!!! It was a little time consuming going around her feet and everything but it was worth it, it really looks like wallpaper.

I made a few of these, most of them have the sentiment "Hey, it's been a while..." I have about 10 people I could send the card to...I haven't had time to chat with anyone for a while!!

Thanks for looking...hopefully my next post will be tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE creating paper pieced wall paper and you did a fabulous job with this...it's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete