Thursday, October 15, 2009

My paper addiction is justified!!!

Kay, so you know you have a problem when you have paper for just about any occasion or need...well last night we had to work on my daughter's math homework which had to do with graphing. I searched the house for some graph paper for her and couldn't find any...I finally gave up and went to my huge stack of 12x12 papers to find something that might work...lo and behold I had grid paper!! I had to laugh, I seriously don't even remember buying it...I told hubby it's a darn good thing I have a paper collecting addiction!!

Life has been awfully hectic these days...I made this card about 4 days ago and haven't had time to post it. Between homework, swim practices, and cross country practice with Jessie (who came 16th (out of about 175 girls) in the All Halton 8yr girls 1000 meter yesterday!!!! Yes I'm bragging...GRIN!!) I haven't had time to sit at the computer.

I'm taking the time today before I do the mad rush of errands etc.. so here is my card...I must have been thinking of myself when I made this 'cause I haven't had time to catch up with anyone about anything!!

I love my "whose that girl" stamps so I'm trying to use them..I have 7 sets but I've only inked up a couple so my goal is to have used them all by the end of the month...hmmm wish me luck with that one!! This one was quite simple...I paper pieced the dress (you'll notice I found another use for the paper I like so much...only 7 sheets left..LOL) and coloured in the rest of the image with my copics. I used Chocolate Chip and Regal rose for my layers and added some bubblegum glitter dots to add a little sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by to look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment