Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I took the time...

to make a card today..I was feeling the pain of not stamping so I decided to take 10!! I sat down with my coffee and made this card. This week is a little chaotic for me..actually the next month is going to be chaotic so I'll take the time where I can...even if it is only 10 minutes here and there!!

I stamped one of my bella images and coloured it in with my touch markers...I used papers to coordinate with the stripes for my layers. I added some lime green baubles along the sides and stamped some little mini cupcakes in the background. I kept the layout simple so I wouldn't spend to long on the card...since I really don't have any time right now!!
Jessie is going to a birthday party this coming weekend so I may use this card...who knows I may get another one made before then...It is also Jordan's birthday party so I need to make the thank you's to put into the loot bags...of course I still have to figure out what will be going in the loot bags...to add to my chaos I am hosting an open house on Sunday (for stamping of course!!) and the kids have a swim meet on Sunday as well...not to mention swim practice on Thursday and Friday, basketball for Jordan on Saturday then his party, Piano lessons for Jessie on Saturday and then her party...and I still have to figure out my make & takes for Sunday...could I be any busier???
Thanks for stopping by..I'll be up for a breath again soon...LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment