Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Bday invite

I actually made another card last night but I won't post it until tomorrow...I realized though I never posted the card I made for Jordan's birthday party. His birthday is actually at the end of December but the holidays are always sooooo crazy it easier to have his party once school starts again...I know, I know it actually started weeks ago.

I used my hero arts stamp (same one I used for the birthday card I posted last week)..we actually have a cat that looks like this so Jordan thought it was great... I kept it simple (I had to make 10) and coloured the image to match my paper...nothing fancy on this one...but I have already had 6 parents tell me they thought it was super cute!!

He is having his party at the bowling alley...this will be the third year in a row...he's decided he will keep going there until he has 10 pins...if you have a party there they give the birthday child a souvenir bowling pin. This will be his 3rd pin...I have no idea why he wants them or what he is going to do with them...right now the other two just sit in his room.

So think of me Saturday afternoon...I'll be wearing "super cool" shoes and trying to coral 10 super hyper kids!!
Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment