Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1 hour...

and counting 'till the kids get off the bus...I'm counting 'cause I'm hoping to get all my "chores" done before they get home (not much chance of that happening..LOL).

As soon as they are home we have to leave to bring Jordan to a bday party and I promised Jessie we would go to the mall for the duration of the party...no hardship there...I love to shop and so does she!!!
I'm taking a quick 2 minutes to post the 10 minute card I just made for the party. I used an old Hero Arts stamp from AGES ago and some scraps of paper that I had (Little yellow Bicycle). I coloured in the image to match the paper and coordinated the layers. It needed a little something so I added some blue jean glitter dots along the top and bottom of the card...it really was that quick!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment