Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where does time go????

It's already Thursday and I haven't done anything this week...well other than laundry, some gardening, took the kids to the park (several parks actually), bought a hockey net for Jordan...who has decided that he is going to have a dual career in the NHL and NBA, bought birthday presents for the assorted parties this weekend, visited a friend (who has a garden that is amazing!!) had friends over for the day today...and...got one card done.

Hmmm, after reading all that, I did do a lot...just not much stamping :o(

So here is card number one, featuring Sollytude (one of the new releases from Stamping Bella). I used a piece of scrap I had left over and some SU amethyst and so saffron. I coloured in the image to match my papers. I used dazzling diamonds (SU) on the purple heart shaped balloon and I stamped the second ballon onto some so saffron and popped it up with dimensionals. The "Birthday Wishes" on the balloon is from a Papertrey set that I love as is the "celebrate" that is stamped along the bottom of the card. The ribbon is SU's so saffron and I added some oyster baubles (a little crooked) on either side of the image.

Stay tuned...the next birthday card will go up tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment