Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's a great day...

I am having a happy day today...not that I usually don't but I got great news...my friend Karen is coming to town..and hopefully we'll be able to get together for coffee!!

I'm also super excited 'cause I made a card last week that I LOOOOOVE!!!! You know how sometimes you make a card and when you're done you kinda go WOW!! well I did with this one!! I made last week and submitted it for the Bellariffic challenge...I don't have much stamping time these days...but I had to do this one 'cause the challenge was a sketch that Karen (yup, same one...) came up with. I am seriously in love with this card..the way the colours go together and of the course the layout...and I am so impressed with myself (yes, patting myself on the back here...) that I managed to blend colours for her pants and come up with a match for the Kraft paper I used.

So here are the details...I coloured with my copics (also had to blend to get that riding hood red colour). I used SU's pink pirouette, riding hood red (both retired) and Kraft for my layers. The patterned paper is Basic Grey-Bittersweet and of course Ipodabella and the sentiment from Stamping Bella. As usual I had to add some of my favourite embellishments...glitter dots (red poppy this time) from Stamping Bella as well.

Let me know what you think...you all know what I think!!! GRIN

No comments:

Post a Comment