Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Summer that wasn't...

Seriously...and according to the weather network...it still won't be as far as they can predict. The kids are going a little crazy these days..they are dying to swim but it isn't warm enough in my Mom's pool (or any outdoor pool for that matter...). We went to my sister in law's on the weekend for her birthday and they went in the pool there but by the time they came out their lips were blue. I'm desperatley trying to come up with fun things to do that don't require water..any ideas anyone???

So as I mentioned, it was my sister in law's birthday I made her a card for the occasion (of course!!). I used cosmo bella from stamping bella...she and wino bella seem to be my "goto" stamps for female bday cards...I also made a very similar card for my friend Leslie just different colours...but I forgot to mail it so I am doing it today... I swear!!

I used one of the stamps from SU's Circus Circles for the background and used SU's Appricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst and Soft Sky (retired) for my colours. The spiral clip is from the office supply store and the ribbon is fancy pants. I added some oyster baubles around the left side of my oval...alot of them 'cause it was looking a little plain.

Thanks for Looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Cosmobella is one of my fave Bellas too! Love this card and the baubles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darling card! love it:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete