Saturday, July 11, 2009

OOPS!!

Well, I did have the birthday card made...I just didn't get time to post it!! This is the second card I had to make for a party Jessie went to...I actually really like the way the colour combo works...even though that wasn't the plan when I started.

I used Charlotte Ketto (one of my fav's!!) from stamping bella and coloured her in with copics. I used another scrap from my glitter stack (DCWV I think..) and added almost amethyst (SU) and a deep coral colour (core'dinations) for background layers. The sentiment comes from a CTMH set that I have (and almost never use...hmm too many birthday sentiments maybe...Nahhh!!). I added three oyster baubles for a little bling...this card was quick...10 minutes max...I think I like it better than the other one I made which definitely took longer!!

thanks for looking...boy bday card coming up next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment