Monday, July 13, 2009

Free Time!!

Amazing, I actually have 3 hours for the next week where the kids won't be home!! They are going to VBS with their friends so I get some time to...no not stamp...CLEAN...well maybe a little bit of stamping (GRIN!!!)

Todays card is one I made for a birthday Jordan went to on the weekend...I didn't have time to post it so you get to see it now. I mentioned before I have a limited selection of stamps suitable for boys (I'll have to fix that) so I keep going to the same one.

Tyler the Jock was perfect for this particular boy 'cause he is in to every sport out there...I coloured with copics and used the same patterned paper (Little Yellow Bicycle) I tend to use for all boys cards...The colours are nice and bright.

The layers are SU's Ballet Blue, Real Red and Wild Wasabi (retired). I used a spiral clip from the office supply store and tied a small piece of wild wasabi ribbon (retired) to it in a single knot. The glitter dots are blue jean from stamping bella and the sentiment is from my CTMH birthday set (you know, the one I never use..) 'cause it was still out on my desk :o)

The layout just kind of happened...I like how it turned out.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment