Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another day, Another card

It feels so nice to be getting some cards made..It's kinda nice when you actually "have" to make a card...You can't put it off!!

So the kids are both taking tennis lessons at the local tennis club...They have every spring for the last 3 years. the Tennis pro there is a super nice guy and my guys love him. It has been a tradition for me to make him a card for his birthday (it always falls during the spring lessons)...and he makes a point of letting EVERYONE know his birthday is coming up. He is truly a kid at heart so I thought this card would be perfect.


I used Tyler the Jock from Stamping Bella and coloured him in. I stamped him again and cut out the tennis racket and baseball cap and popped them up (Craig always wears a baseball cap!!). I layered him on brocade blue and wild wasabi...The patterned paper is from Little Yellow Bicylce (the colours went well). I added some blue jean glitter dots and the sentiment comes from SU's It's your birthday (retired). Inside the card I stamped "How many fingers are you?"...I'll make some crack about him not having enough fingers and toes to count that high!!
The layout is from last weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge (which I didn't have time to do). I changed it up a bit to make everything fit.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment: