Tuesday, May 26, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I do not have one single piece of dirty laundry in my entire house!!! I was a madwoman yesterday and last night getting it done...but I did!! Now I only have mountains of it to put away... and of course when the kids get home it will start over again...LOL... but for now...YAY ME!!
So last night while the machine was running, I made this card. it is another one for my Mom to give...this time to her neighbour who fell off a ladder and broke his arm and leg. I didn't have anything good for a male "get well" card so I improvised.

The shoes are one of the new releases from Stamping Bella, and I used this weeks Mojo sketch for the layout...I just love sketch challenges!!

I was feeling lazy so I coloured with Copics instead of watercolouring...(but I impressed myself with the end result). I used some blues and a moss green but the best was the brick white...I used it on the toes and soles of the shoes and I just love the way it turned out on the white paper. I stamped the image with Mementos Tuxedo black...It is the only one that doesn't seem to run when you use copics... I didn't really have an appropriate sentiment so I made my own up and did it on the printer.



Now I'm off to put away all my laundry...

Let me know what you think (about the card that is...not the laundry!!)

2 comments: