Friday, May 22, 2009

Last class...

For my ladies...I mentioned I was finished with one of my committments so I have a bit more time...well it was a 6 week course (once a week) that I did at one of the local seniors centres.

The ladies that participated absolutely loved the stuff we did...This was the final class this past wednesday. They made the 4 cards and the little purse to put them in...I used the bag in a box (or was it box in a bag) from the SCS website, but I modified it to make it bigger so it would hold standard A2 cards. It took a bit of effort but I figured out the dimensions and voila, this is how it turned out.

I used the SU pocket silhouettes set and the Darling Dots paper from SAB. The only non-SU items were the flower punches to decorate the bag and the scallop punch to create the border along the bottom of the bag.


I was working on a couple of cards last night but they aren't quite finished so you'll have to wait to see them...We didn't get home from swim practice until almost 10:00 so I was too tired to stamp for long!! I was pretty impressed though...my daughter swam 2 kms in her practice last night....not bad for a tiny 8 yr old!!



Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment