Friday, November 13, 2009

Tis the Season...

For my stamp-a-stacks to start...I have 8 booked from this weekend until the second week of December. I've decided to make my life simple this year...everyone is doing the same cards. For those of you who know me...you should be very impressed...I have all 5 designs figured out AND I have already cut enough card stock for the first 3 sessions!!! No late nights for me trying to figure out what to do the night before...this is a first!!!


So here are the first 2 of 5 designs...I have to keep things relatively simple since I get a lot of first time stampers at these events. The first card is super simple...I stamped snowflakes all over the base and then layered with vellum and some torn coordinating cardstock. I added a some white ribbon and a couple of snowflakes with silver brad centres. The sentiment is stamped and punched and layered on a slightly larger oval (I pre-punched the larger ovals so there wouldn't be any confusion on which punch to use for the sentiment...live and learn..LOL). The second card used glossy cardstock and is brayered using two colours. The image is white embossed and layered on silver paper. I pulled it all together with some silver ribbon. The picture isn't the best but you can still see some of the detail...



Thanks for looking, stay tuned for the next card...

No comments:

Post a Comment