Monday, November 23, 2009

A Great Start...

to my week!! I don't usually like Mondays... I know, typical stereotype!! But I have to say that so far my week is starting off great!! My daughter made the bus today, but I had to drive my son..no big deal since I had to do some stuff at the school anyway. I got my errands done and met a good friend for coffee...she was here getting stuff done on her car so I picked her up and we went for a coffee and a Chai tea latte for me - her treat (thanks Elaine!!).

I got home (after a few more errands) and took the time to make a card. I loved the Mojo sketch week 114 - it was so nice and simple (my kind of card) so I used it to make this one. I changed it a bit...used a circle instead of a square but the layout is the same.
I used my polar bear circle (Stamping Bella) for the image and layered on a larger scallop (nesties). The base of the card is a beautiful double sided cardstock I have from a long time ago...It is a linen textured moss colour on one side and a creamy vanilla on the other...perfect for cardmaking. The small strip of patterned paper is Basic Gray and I paired it with Riding Hood Red. I added some moss satin ribbon across the top and green glitter dots around the image.


This was fun...and really fast!!


Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that little polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miche this is so sweet - love the border punch - hope your week just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Miche!!! Love the colour combo and that sweet image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Miche - love the ribbon and the two borders at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! Love that adorable polar bear image! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥ Lea

    ReplyDelete