Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Still going great!!

My week that is!! I feel like I've been running around like a crazy woman but for a change I also feel like I'm getting some things accomplished...usually I just run around and don't seem to have anything to show for it...LOL.


I had so much fun making my circle polar bear card the other day, I decided to pull out my circle reindeer too. I made a stamp a stack card this year using olive, red, and chocolate chip and I just loved the way it turned out. With those colours in mind I went to my paper mountain and lo and behold...striped paper with those colours. I embossed the bottom layer with one of my sizzix folders and added some esspresso baubles...another super quick card (so I made 8!!).




Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment