Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Christmas is....

still a ways off but I figure this year I will get an early start. I usually wait 'til the last minute to make my cards so I decided this time around that I will make a card a week, 3 of the same design (or more if I love it) starting now!! If I do this until mid November I should have all the cards that need to be mailed done...notice I am focusing on the long distance ones...those that get hand delivered aren't as urgent...at least not yet..talk to me in December...I'm sure I'll be stressing then..LOL


I used snowball fight for this card and MME laundry line paper. I watercoloured the image with SU's Rose Red, Soft Sky, and River Rock for the boots (don't you just love it when everything coordinates!!). Although it doesn't really show in the picture, I used Bella's watercolour glitter on the snowman and snowballs. The layers are Soft Sky and Rose Red with some Soft Sky ribbon and 3 gem stones under the sentiment. I'll be using this card for the people Jessie needs to give cards to...School Teacher, piano teacher, swim coach...go figure, these are all "hand delivered" not ones that need to be mailed.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love her and her little snowbuddy...Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww i love it:) super card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete