Friday, September 18, 2009

Time for Tea

I'm meeting my good friend Jenny for tea today...Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks to be exact!!! It was Jenny's birthday on the 6th but I haven't seen her so today is the day she gets her card. We've been friends for 26 years, well we lost touch for a while but now we talk all the time!! She turned 40 this month too...I can laugh at her 'cause she's older than me... by 11 days...LOL

I couldn't post the card until today 'cause she follows my blog and I didn't want to ruin the surprise and have her see the card in advance.

I used Presentahbella for her card and did a quick colouring job with copics. Once The image was coloured I added some diamond Ice baubles to the present. The papers are all scraps from my bin (its a big bin of scraps and I'm trying to use it up!!) Inside I stamped the sentiment "A BIG Happy Birthday"...it is the big 40 after all.

So now I'm off to meet Jenny for Tea...then I'm off to continue painting the barn...trying to get it done before the end of the weekend...wish me luck!!!

Thanks for looking...Hey did you notice I posted a picture of me???

4 comments:

  1. what a cute card! i also think your new picture is great:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bella and your baubles! Miche, check your email! Happy Belated Birthday!
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your picture has the new haircut - you looked fab & it was so much fun to see you, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of you!!! I did notice you added a picure as soon as I checked out your blog. Thanks for the tea, card and prezzies.

    ReplyDelete