Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday's Challenge...

well it was supposed to be posted but I didn't get a chance...so here it is on Monday!!

The Corrosive Challenge for the week is "Welcome to the Jungle"...I was tempted to put the Guns n' Roses song on my blog but I don't think I could listen to that first thing in the morning...I still haven't even had my coffee but as I said I'm late posting this so I need to get it done.

This challenge was a little tough, I'm just glad I had this hero arts set with jungle creatures in it. I stamped and coloured with my copics (used 4 different shades of yellow and green to blend the colours).

I used SU's Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango (retired) for my layers and added 3 sage glitter dots from Stamping Bella along the bottom strip. I embossed the Kiwi Kiss paper with my new Quickcutz embossing folder, I love this pattern!!! When I showed my card to Hubby, he said "crocodiles aren't jungle creatures...they're wetlands"...Thank you David Suzuki!!!LOL

check out Janet's challenge blog and play along, you could win a package of chipboard letters...I promise she won't care if you use a "wetlands" crocodile!!

1 comment: