Friday, August 28, 2009

Lovin' my Laundry Line...

Yeah, did you really think I meant the real thing??? I know I'm always talking about doing laundry...but this time I'm talkin' paper!!!!

I played last night...yay me...Hubby had to work late and I actually got the kids in to bed at a reasonable time so instead of cleaning (which it seems like I am always doing) I stamped!!!

I made this card (actually I made 6 of them 'cause I really thought they were cute). I used Aptee'tude from Stamping Bella and some of my fav (at least right now) paper - MME laundry line. I used some textured DCWV for the background layer and added a strip of SU's river rock (retired) across the middle. I used my SU Top Note Die with the laundry line paper and then decided that it was too big so I cut it in half. I cut Aptee tude with CM oval cutter (I really need to get some scalloped ovals) and layered her on some pink DCWV paper.


The laundry line paper has glitter running through the stripes so I added more glitter (can you ever have enough glitter??) around the image and popped it up. Three cotton candy Baubles finished the card...now I just have to figure out a sentiment.

I couldn't decide which colour hair I liked better so I'm showing you both...

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment