Thursday, January 26, 2012

More baby cards...

Elephants and Giraffes...you already saw one Giraffe baby card so I'll show you the elephant one today and the "other giraffe" next time. I made a boy and a girl card with these as well...I didn't think to ask if they knew what the baby's gender was...

The image comes from a CTMH set that has been buried in my closet for a while...The set is called You're Great and has a bunch of animals and sentiments. It isn't meant for a baby card but I decided that the elephant would work. The colours I used are SU's so saffron and pretty in pink...the patterned paper was just in my pile and could be from anywhere. I added the sentiment (from an old SU set) and some diamond ice baubles from Stamping Bella.

For the boy card I used up some scraps and bits that were lying around. I kept the layout the same but used Stamping Bella's glitter dots instead of baubles on this one. On both cards the elephant is coloured in with copics... this was the easiest colouring job ever!!

Thanks for having a look!

1 comment:

  1. Miche my friend this is so cute - LOVE seeing all your cards my friend

    ReplyDelete