Monday, January 23, 2012

I Like This Winter Weather...

It is kinda gloomy out there today...but I will take this over cold and snow any day!!! It's January and we are going to have 8-10 degrees. I have to admit that every year I dislike winter more and more...it must be an age thing 'cause it just keeps getting worse and all I want to do is hibernate until summer returns (well at least spring!!)

My kids aren't too happy about it though...so far they have only had a couple of days for sledding!!

Needless to say (not that I am complaining!!)...with this weather I didn't feel like posting a Christmas card so I opted for these instead. I made them a while ago (September I think...) a couple of people I know asked for baby cards so I came up with a few to give them options...these are from the first round. I made one for a girl and one for a boy...somewhere in my pile I have a "neutral" one for a girl or boy (greens and yellows) but I didn't take a picture of that one. The giraffe is a digital image from Mo Manning...love, love, love her images... I coloured it in with copics and for the girl card added glitter around the circle. I can't remember the paper I used, I can't remember where the sentiment is from although I think it is SU...How bad is that...goes to show you I shouldn't wait 4 months to post a card I've made!

Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful baby cards Miche!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miche these are both fabulous - it's so nice seeing your stuff again! The col (-35) winter weather is finally leaving us; it was a rough week last week!

    ReplyDelete