Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How Quickly we forget!!

Seriously...it has been a loooooong time (almost a year!!) since I've posted on my blog...It would seem that I have forgotten everything about blogging...not that I was ever that great but at least I knew the basics. I had to re-learn everything...including how to just login so I could post! I think I have it all figured out now so hopefully I'll be able to be somewhat consistent and won't forget the basics again. The kids are keeping us super busy with too many activities on the go...Jessie swims 6x a week, Jordan has rep basketball 3x a week and rep baseball has already started too...between swim meets and basketball tournaments, we don't have single weekend for the next 6 that aren't on the road to somewhere for something.

While it may seem like I fell off the face of the earth, I didn't...and even though I haven't posted in a year, I have been making cards and taking pictures of them so that when I did get back to my blog I would have something to show!! I'm going to start with my Christmas cards...I didn't get to make as many as I would have liked, so only a select few actually got one...but the ones I did make I absolutely loved!!

My theme this year ended up being snowmen...I found some digital images that were way too cute to pass up and ended up using them (mostly). I tried to use up old Christmas papers that I have and coloured the images with copics to match the paper. The detail doesn't really show in the picture but the puddle around my "melting" snowman is filled in with Crystal effects and then sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. The image is from Sassy Cheryl and I added a couple of dots from Stamping Bella and a satin ribbon bow for the embellishments.

Thanks for taking a look...I'll be back!!

3 comments:

  1. I almost fell off my chair when I saw you in my goggle reader! Happy to see you back. This is super cute Miche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good golly - she's back! I was so happy to see you in my google reader! This is a sweet card and I love all snowmen!

      Delete
  2. Yay Miche!! So glad you're back!! I love this sweet snowman card!

    ReplyDelete