Friday, February 17, 2012

I wish this was me!!!

Sitting on a pile of suitcases ready to go somewhere....anywhere....as long as it is warm. I'm still hibernating although it has truly not been a bad winter...I just really need 30 degrees and sun!!

It won't happen this winter...hubby is too busy at work and can't get the time off. I did just find out that my big bro is getting married...in Australia at the end of the year so we might be making a trip down under...in the mean time...I'll just wait for summer here and cross my fingers that it comes sooner rather than later.
I used Molly makes a detour from Stamping Bella (yes another uptown girl...are you thinking Billy Joel like I am??). I am actually going to hold onto this one for a friend who has a bday in June...she is an inflight attendant with Air Canada so I figure she'll get a kick out of this!

The DP is Bo Bunny from the sweet tooth line...yes I caved and bought some new paper...I couldn't resist the colours...and of course, the stripes!! I coloured with copics to match the paper and layered the image on SU's rich razzleberry. The background layer is DCWV from a stack I have and the ribbon is Fancy Pants. I added some champagne glitter dots from stamping bella. Now I just have to put the card somewhere safe...and somewhere I will remember for when it is time to send it off!!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. She definitely looks ready and willing to take a trip!!! And if you do go down under at the end of the year, you just might need this many suitcases!! LOL!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miche I just got back from Cancun last night but I didn't look this glamorous travelling & didn't have that many cases! LOVE your colour choices for her & I hope you get to go to your brothers wedding

    ReplyDelete