Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh My!!

So my last post was on the 13th of April...I have a few more cards that I need to post from all those birthdays I mentioned...but I have to say., when I signed on to blogger today I had a minor panic attack!!  They have changed their look and it totally freaked me out...I'm bad enough when it comes to the basics but now it feels like I have to figure out everything all over again.  As I am writing this my page is blank and I don't see any of the stuff I used to see so it looks like I need to play a bit and figure it all out...again!!

On to the card...In my last post I mentioned I needed to make a bunch of birthday cards.  After Hubby's, a party Jessie was going to was next in line.  I let her pick the stamp and of course she picked Posh has a present from Stamping Bella...my current fav...well at least until my next order arrives...LOL!!  The image is coloured with copics and I paper pieced the dress with some of the same DP (Bo Bunny) I used on the card.  Of course all girls love a little bling so I added some gem stones to the baga and some clear baubles to the top and bottom of the card.  The sentiment is from one of my MFT sets and I circled it with dazzling diamonds.  The Mom of the girl who received the card is a card maker herself...She loved it!!

Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Miche she is awesome - you know I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, great job on Posh. She is a tall gal but you've fit her beautifully on a square card - love it. I'll be in touch. Hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete