Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh, Oh...

we had a seriously brutal computer meltdown...good thing hubby knows what he's doing when it comes to computers so he was able to fix it...we think!!

Part of the meltdown included losing a bunch of software (not to mention windows!!) so as I go along I'm supposed to make a list of all the things I find that don't work. the first thing I found was the camera software so I could put my pics on the computer...fixed...then it was the paint shop pro that I use to re-size and add my watermark to my card image...thankfully that is now fixed too..soooo yay hubby!!!

I made this card last week for one of the bdays Jessie attended...I was quite pleased with myself 'cause I also managed to use a new (well, old but never inked) stamp. I coloured in the image to match paper I just picked up at my LSS...I just couldn't resist the stripes and it was perfect for a boy. The base layer is tangerine tango which I ran through my Big shot using the new SU sizzix folder. I added some brocade blue and layered the image on old olive...since I didn't think a boy would appreciate a bunch of baubles, dots or gems, I kept it simple with a little bit of ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!!

2 comments:

  1. How ironic is it that you're posting a card with an image of a computer when you're talking about computer problems!!! This card is totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dude :) I love the new SU embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete