Thursday, February 26, 2009

My First Ever....


Blog post and challenge submission!!


So I finally decided to jump in...with both feet!! I have been saying for ages "I am going to start a blog"...so here I am. I should let you know that I really have no idea what I am doing so I'm sure there will be a few glitches (probably a lot!!) as I learn my way.


So not only is this my first post...it is also the first time I have ever submitted a card for a challenge...Of course the challenge would have to be Bellarific Fridays from Emily's blog at Stamping Bella.


Have I mentioned I LOOOVE ALL things Bella??!!


So here is my submission...Daisybella! She is stamped in Memories black ink on Fabriano 140lb hot press watercolour paper. The background is SU's Old Olive and My Minds Eye - Tres Jolie for the 1/2 circle.

I paper pieced her pants with same MME paper and watercoloured her shirt with Old Olive. The Daisy is watercoloured with SU's Apricot Appeal and lightly brushed with Stamping Bella's liquid watercolour glitter. A few sage glitter dots and some white grosgrain ribbon finished the card.


So there you have it, my day of firsts!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Miche!! Great job with the challenge. Welcome to blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH Miche I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having a Blog !!!!!
    Great card and I am so happy you joined the Bellarific Friday challenge. Keep submitting

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete